Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You can put your "PEE" on me.

At about 3am last night, my sister in law was awoken by 3 migrant workers who were speaking loudly outside her window. (My in laws live in a ground floor unit within the Tiong Bahru Estate)

The 3 of them were drunk and one of them appeared more drunk than the other two.

As she was trying to get some sleep and this trio did not seemed to be ending the night soon, she had to call the police to intervene.

While she was waiting for the police to arrive, one of the trios walked across the road to relive himself in some bushes.

I think the plants were grateful for the nutritious drink but I am very sure the residents living near that fertilized spot will not share the same sentiments.

Anyway, our man in blue eventually showed up to take control of the situation.

I was told the policeman politely asked the two guys and a gal to move to the Seng Poh Garden to avoid disturbing the residents.

Seng Poh Garden
Wow, that is an example of thinking on one’s feet!

There are indeed a lot more thirsty plants over at the garden!

By the way, the title was inspired by Akon’s You Can Put the Blame on Me.(Other than the pun on the title, the song has nothing to do with this post).





The only problem I have now is that I could almost hear the plants swinging and swaying to this song whenever I walk past Seng Poh Garden!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only problem I have now is that I could almost hear the plants swinging and swaying to this song whenever I walk past Seng Poh Garden!

--->>> Hahaha this made me LOL literally! I cam here through Bishan's blog. Think I should start a Marine Parade Estate blog as well. Then it'll be MP Blog inspired by Bishan which was inspired in turn by Tiong Bahru!