Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Relive the good old days

I have moved this 21st May posting to today to remind everyone of this event this weekend. Hope the weather will be cool and we will have a great time watching the Movie this Saturday evening. See you there!


Tiong Bahru Community Centre Youth Executive Committee will be organising a movie for the residents of Tiong Bahru this June.

Don’t miss this opportunity to relive the old days of open space movie screening.

The following are the details :


Move Title: 881
Venue: Tiong Bahru Communty Centre (Basketball Court)
Date: 14 June 2008 (Saturday)
Movie starts at 7:30pm

Free Seating (I wonder if I should bring along my own stool)

Where is Tiong Bahru CC? Click here to see MAP : SHOW MAP

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank for advertising the event.

Of course you can bring your own stool. Hope to see you and other residents on that day. Lastly, we welcome any feedback to better improve our activities.

Marquis_De_Sade said...

and I was just watching that movie two days ago at home here in Hobart!

*lol*

Anonymous said...

The response for the movie screening was quite good with about 70 plus audiences. There was a minor hiccup as we have decided to distribute Kacang Puteh instead of food coupon. However, it was too late to inform the residents of the changes since the flyers has been already been distributed to the mailboxes. Luckily, the overall atmosphere was pleasant with cooling weather for outdoor movie screening. Lastly, we would like to thank Alvin for assisting to advertise the event. Hope you enjoy the movie screening.

SGalf said...

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for oganizing this event for the residents in Tiong Bahru.

I went there with my family and my kids got bored half way and started running around.

To avoid disturbing others, my wife decided to bring them home.

I stayed all the way with my mum.

She enjoyed the show very much.

Me, I was concentrating very hard on the conversation as my hokkien is the "cannot swim" type.

May go and get the DVD to slow mo the show so that I can understand better. HAHA.

Once again, Thank you very much for organising this great event.

Anonymous said...

I remember the kacang putih man. My favourite was the sugared peanuts.